EmpowerU is a FREE intersectional feminist full-day event of discussion, education, and inspiration. Our vision is to encourage community betterment and self-love while making positive connections with those around you!
- Performance and Visual Artists and Exhibitions
- Panel Discussions
- It Takes a Village; Our Role in Shaping the Next Generation
- From Trauma to Toxicity; a Conversation on Holding Your Ground
- Embracing Generational Diversity; Gaining Insight Across the Age Gap
- Identity and Intersectionality; Moderated by AMP-NEO
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Painting Sessions
- Spoken Word
- Civic/Nonprofit Organizations
- Networking and Activism Opportunities
EmpowerU would not be possible without the community. We are always looking to find ways to connect and include, so come collaborate with the Bright Thoughts team!
Please fill out this form if you are interested in being a panelist or nominating one.
Please fill out this form if you would like to vend or perform at EmpowerU (we accept both business and civic vendors).
Performance and Visual Artists
Please fill out this form if you would like to perform or display your art at EmpowerU.
EmpowerU is featuring a new Poetry Project this year! If you would like your words to be turned into visual art by our resident artist, please email your submission to EmpowerUPoetry@gmail.com.
If you would like to volunteer for EmpowerU or want to connect with the event in a way not listed above, email us at Info@BrightThoughts.org!